Friday, March 12, 2010

The SCALE


Okay, got a crazy "Biggest Loser" scale. It will tell you your percent body fat, pounds of muscle, water retention, and BMI. It took a little time to set it up. I look at all the numbers, but the one I am most concentrating on is my weight. This morning I stepped on and it was 180.4 So that is my weight. I have not posted it yet, I am sure I was a little bit higher a couple weeks ago, but this is where I am now. I want to get my weight down to like 145 ideally, but I will start with a goal of 20 lbs.

I want to be 160 by June 1st.

There I said it. Now the real test will be if I can make it! Can't wait to keep you all posted.

In other news... guys suck. LOL. Most of my good friends are engaged, or planning on getting engaged in the near future, they are already with their future husbands. I feel like every week someone calls me or texts me telling me they are engaged. BLAH. I guess I am that age, 23. But I think it is young still for all my friends to be getting engaged already. Who knows, point being I am not engaged or planning on it anytime soon.

I met a guy I think is GREAT and I really feel a connection, and he told me so too, but I don't think it will work out. He goes out every night. EVERY night. I am young and love to have fun and go out, but not every night... oh well. So to make myself feel better I will go out with a girlfriend or two sometime soon and drink and flirt with other guys. LOL. Too bad with waitressing right now I work every Friday and Saturday night, the guys out on Sundays-Thursdays are slim pickings.

No comments:

Post a Comment