Monday, March 8, 2010

Beginning of March

I have not been on here lately, but things have been going well! I feel like my clothes are fitting better, which is always a good thing!

I did buy a scaled today, a Biggest Loser scale that measure body fat, BMI, and water retention I believe, but I have not figured it out and used it yet. More to come on that! I have also been doing well with drinking more water. I do not think I am up to 10 glasses a day which is my goal, but every day I try! And I am still not eating gluten, but the couple times where I did have a piece of bread at work or something because I was starving, I DID feel more bloated, especially the next morning. So I am still going to keep away from gluten.

Favorite on-the-go gluten free food: Jimmy John's lettuce wraps! You can get any type of sandwich in romaine instead of on bread! It is like I am eating a sandwich, there is variety, and they are delicious!!!

Big excitement: tried on a jean skirt in a size 8 and it fit! I can wear size 8 in skirts a lot of times, but never jeans! But it is a great feeling to fit into a smaller size than I normally ever wear. But, the skirt was cuter on the hanger than it was on me, I did not buy it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, I am pleased to give you the Creative Blogger Award as one of the most creative blogs around. Here are the rules.

    1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
    2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
    3. Link to the person who nominated you.
    4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
    5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
    6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
    7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

    ReplyDelete