Sunday, February 28, 2010

The bitchy sales girl..

This weekend has been a long one. And... I've been in the pits really all weekend. It all started with the bitchy sales girl at Buckle. I go there to buy most all of my jeans, because they have a couple brands that work well with the big bottom type. I tried on probably 7 styles all in the same size I've been wearing for about a year now. Well, they were tight, and I was having a hard time fitting into anything. I could not pull any of the jeans over my butt even. Well, the sales girl asked if I wanted to try the next size, so I said sure. She brought me a couple pairs that were all TWO sizes bigger, and I was like... okay.. cuz that is what I asked for. So I try them on, and they are way to baggy, especially in the crouch area and at the top/waist area. So she asks how I like them, and at Buckle you have to walk out of the fitting room to see in the mirror. So... I SHOWED her how they were so lose and I could pull a 3 inch gap at the top, and she asks then if I want the size between those two sizes. Well, duh... that's what I wanted the first time we got another size. But I said no, I just felt I was not having shopping luck today, and I will come back. I just didn't want to deal with this particular girl anymore who I really felt was judging me and not helping me.

SOOO... at Buckle they give you a fit card with the styles and sizes you wear so you can shop easier the next time. She offers to make me a new size card. I take it, before looking at what she wrote, and she wrote down the size that was too big on me!!! I know I am not skinny, but I do not need snotty skinny sales people making me feel worse about myself! And I am honestly the nicest person, and very friendly to people in customer service. I work in customer service too! I would never treat someone like that for any reason, like I was being taunted without there ever having to even been words said.

I wish I could just speak my mind sometimes! But, I never have been able to.. it is definitely a weakness. I hide my true feelings under a mask of friendliness, and it is not always time to be friendly!

So, with that being the start to my weekend, I would have to say that self esteem was at a minimum all weekend. Not to mention being blown off by a guy I was supposed to hang out with on Friday night. He TEXTED like a half hour before I was supposed to see him with some lame excuse. And considering I still haven't heard from him, I think I will be ignoring him next time he tries getting a hold of me. But, as always my girl friends were there to hang out with and have a good time!

I NEED a fresh start tomorrow. I need motivation and confidence. Hoping I wake up with a positive outlook on the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment