Friday, February 19, 2010

Boring post about my day today!

I woke up, took the first day of the cleansing system thing I decided to use... So far no great discomfort or anything like I feared.. so that's good! Then I had a banana and peanut butter for breakfast, and took off for the gym. Today I did not do a long workout because I did not wake up as early as I would have liked, and knowing I needed to come home to study, I only did 40 min of cardio and then split.

Came home, and once set for the day I sat down to study. After an hour or so I ate lunch, some left over mahi-mahi and rice pilaf from dinner the other night. Got back to studying, but soon found myself craving a snack. Grabbed my trail mix from Trader Joes- SO GOOD! and had some of that.

My biggest fear being a waitress for now, is that when I go to work later from 5-11pm, I will obviously get hungry. All my shifts span over some sort of meal time. I need to be prepared so I do not eat crappy food, so I take things from home that are easy to snack on throughout the shift. Lots of times I bring trail mix and string cheese but the cleansing program does not recommend cheese during these 7 days. I am thinking some baby carrots...

No comments:

Post a Comment