Thursday, February 18, 2010

HoPiNg ThIs HeLpS....

I am here now because of my long journey to lose weight. I can not remember a time that I have ever NOT been attempting to lose weight. Whether it was hitting the gym, dieting with every diet known to man, or buying some pill or whatever.

As I sit here... I am kinda teary eyed. Went to the doctor, stepped on the scale. I'm sure everyone knows the feeling. Saw a number I NEVER thought I would see. I just DON'T get it. I've been going to the gym... I need something new I suppose.

I am hoping by writing a blog I will be able to release some of the stress that probably does not help when trying to lose weight. And I also have a lot of other things going on in my life right now, so being able to write about them will be sure to help.

So today... picked up a cleansing system at GNC. The guy there was, of course, GORGEOUS, and he said he uses them every he begins a new diet. I'm of course thinking... why the hell is this amazing looking man dieting at all?! So, he said 2-3 times a year he does a cleanse. I have never done one, so I am going to give this one a try, and then attempt to eat just really good for my body. I honestly think that some people just have the weight loss struggle.. and some don't. I mean honestly, if you are lucky to be born into a gorgeous family then u are going to be gorgeous. I have family members that are overweight... I want to figure out how to control my weight before it is too late.

I feel like I am right there, right at that critical point. I am 23, and I need to lose it now before it is stuck on me.

Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment