Monday, February 22, 2010

Old Spice Commercial

I love the new old spice commercial with the man in the shower, then on a boat, then on a horse. SO FUNNY! here is a link... check it out!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/oldspice?feature=pyv&ad=3379911317&kw=old%20spice%20commercial&gclid=CISj9InBhqACFQENDQodoyQ7bw#p/u/0/owGykVbfgUE

So, this weekend I worked all weekend. No gym for me! Makes me totally bummed to not go to the gym... but with studying and working I rarely find the time. But I am a server, so constantly on my feet. I am hoping that helps a little bit! I speed walk around that restaurant all day! Also, At least I know I am eating really well. I have been eating gluten-free for a few weeks now, and since I am on this cleanse still I am making sure to eat tons of fruits and vegtables, lean protein, and whole grains. For lunch today I am going to make brown rice and chicken breast. I've been eating the rice plain.. thats the hardest part! Not supposed to have butter with this cleanse, or soy sauce.

Soon the cleanse will be over, but I will still try to eat as little processed food as possible. I just feel like it is loaded with things we were never meant to put into our bodies. It is hard when so much diet food is processed and packaged, and when life is busy it is so easy to grab! But I am going to really try to have some chicken breast always cooked and ready to heat and eat, and also stock up on my fruits and veggies.

Summer is so much of an easier time to eat the fruit and veggies though! Winter it takes a lot of power to eat healthy, all I want is warm comfort food! lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...thank you for your sweet comment! I didn't even realize you had a blog, I thought I checked when you started following me. Anyway, I'm 23 too and toootally in the same boat! Hopefully we can motivate each other...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete