Friday, February 19, 2010

The men who love my booty phat!

To the men who love my booty phat, I love you! You make me smile when I feel depressed, by making comments about how curves are beautiful. In earlier times, a woman with curves would be desired more than a rail thin woman, but in today's society it is not the case! I am blessed to actually carry my weight in a curvaceous fashion.. it seems the extra weight I do have has chosen wisely of where to hang out.

So, men who love my booty phat, thank you for boosting my confidence when I feel down about myself. Thank you for recognizing the beauty in me, and appreciating that not every woman is shaped like a model. Thanks for staring, commenting, and approaching me because at those times I probably NEEDED it. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment